The 7 Pillars of KUIPs are elements of internal added-value created by KUIPs to present a unique edge and advantage to KUIPs’ graduates. Today’s fierce and competitive world has forced graduates to compete for jobs with each other after their graduation. This poses a great challenge for the graduates. Some of the elements selected by KUIPs that are packaged together in the 7 Pillars of KUIPs are as follows:
TADRIB BADANI (PROPHET’S SPORT)
- As an exposure for students to sports of Sunnah which are; equestrian, swimming and archery.
- To form students who are active in sports and recreation thus promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- To provide new experiences and skills as additional values for the students.
- To produce athletes from the KUIPs’ level to the highest level in the Sunnah sports.
- To encourage students to engage in sporting activities to fill their free time with beneficial activities.
AL-ZAI AL-KHAS (UNIFORMED BODIES)
- Al-Zai Al-Khas is a set of uniformed bodies, which include; Wataniah, KOR SISPA, Taekwondo and Silat.
- It aims to create a sense of discipline within students while also building a strong sense of self in each individual.
- As one of the activities of the student bodies in KUIPs.
- Providing opportunities for students to serve the country.
- Fostering teamwork and cooperation in any situation and environment.
MAHARAT TIJARIYAH (ENTREPRENUERSHIP)
- To produce graduates which are holistic, entrepreneurial and balanced in every way.
- To strengthen resilience and enhance entrepreneurial features in order to explore new opportunities.
- To provide exposure and to equip students with entrepreneurial knowledge.
- To train students to become self-sufficient and to become entrepreneurs when they graduate.
- To provide guidance and exposure to the business assistance schemes provided by governments and agencies involved.
- To turn entrepreneurship into one of the top options for graduates in building a career.
TADRIB BADANI (LIFE LEARNING SKILL)
- Tadrib Badani can be divided into three courses which are; sewing, cooking, and air conditioning repair.
- To allow graduates to stay competitive in the job market.
- To develop specific skills which are crucial and in demand, suitable with the current needs of the job market.
- To produce skilled workers that are able to create their own jobs with the skills acquired.
TADRIB KHATABAH (PUBLIC SPEAKING)
- Developing and strengthening holistic self-reliance in the physical, mental, behavioral, personality, and spiritual aspects of the students.
- Empowering sense of self and team spirit as well as the spirit of patriotism among students.
- Training students on how to administer, manage and lead an organization.
- Producing graduates who are capable of effective communication, with a high level of confidence, high self-confidence with necessary skills and potential in managing an event smoothly and efficiently.
- Producing graduates with high degree of marketability.
TADRIB DA’AWI (HUMAN CAPITAL)
- Tadrib Da’awi is divided into three; Islamic Funeral & Death Rites Course, Slaughter, and Waqaf. Equipping students with knowledge in the field of Islamic funeral & death rites management and the slaughter of livestock.
- Developing courage and eliminating negative perspectives on funeral & death rites management.
- Serving parents, families and the communities.
- Recognizing yourself by remembering death and always be grateful for the enjoyment of life on earth.
HIFZ AL-QURAN (AL-QURAN MEMORIZING)
- The Hifz Al-Quran Pillars contains four surahs; Al-Mulk, Al-Insan, Luqman, As Sajdah.
- Helping students in preparing to become a balanced individual either in the worldly affairs and the afterlife.
- Ensuring that every student of KUIPs is capable in reading the Quran.
- Improving the reading of Quran in the practice of daily prayers.
- Strengthening the mind and indirectly strengthens memory for learning.
- Cultivating the love and passion of learning the Al-Quran and practicing it.